CDC

If you have any concerns or questions about COVID-19, please, please for the love, go to the CDC website. They will have the most accurate information you need.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mormon Mishaps and Mischief by Giles and Beck


There should be a warning that comes with this book. "Do not read while in sacrament meeting or during a funeral. Loud laughter will ensue and disrupt meetings. Not advisable to read to snarling dobermans."

This book is hilarious. I love that I can pick it up , read a few stories, laugh my head off, then put it down for when I need a laugh later.

I didn't realize that so many members had similar stories! As I read I would think, 'hey! That happened to me too!'. For example: my son called the FHE prayers opening and shutting prayers.

Great book to give as a gift as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment