CDC

If you have any concerns or questions about COVID-19, please, please for the love, go to the CDC website. They will have the most accurate information you need.

Friday, April 2, 2010

I'll Know You By Heart by Kimberly Job


The day Stephanie Roberts met Jared Wakefield, she didn't realize they'd met before. Running from an abusive marriage and trying to safeguard her children, she turns to Jared for support, but he needs more from her than she might be capable of giving. With her abusive husband looming in her past, the difficulties they must overcome to be together seem insurmountable. Is it possible for love to conquer all? I'll Know You By Heart is a timeless romance that explores the possibility that relationships span the entire realm of eternity. A story about abuse, hardship, and betrayal, it is ultimately a story about the healing power of everlasting true love.

'I'll Know You by Heart' is a story about abuse, heartache, faith, forgiveness and love. Stephanie is an abused wife. She finally gets the courage to leave him when he hits one of the children. I was so frustrated and angry with the husband. Humans should not treat hurt each other let alone their spouse or children. I felt for Stephanie as she tried to find a job and a home, keep everyone safe emotionally and physically and take the next step in getting away from her husband.
When she meets Jared, she realizes men an treat women with respect.
Jared is kind, sensitive and thoughtful. He went through his own trials with his wife and is trying to safe guard his daughter against further pain. He didn't expect to fall in love. I wanted Jared and Stephanie to live happily ever after, but life isn't like fairy tales. There are hardships to overcome but those are meant to make us stronger.

Kimberly did a superb job in getting me emotional invested in the story. I smiled, laughed and a couple of time, cried. I developed even more empathy for women trapped in an abusive relationship. I feel for the children as well.
This is Kimberly's first book and a great start of her career.
This book is a good, clean romance.


Rating: PG
S: None
L: None
V: abusive husband hurts wife and two children.

1 comment:

  1. Great review, Taffy! And I love the fact that you rate your books too. Thanks for visiting my blogs.

    ReplyDelete