CDC

If you have any concerns or questions about COVID-19, please, please for the love, go to the CDC website. They will have the most accurate information you need.

Friday, June 1, 2018

May reads and other stuff

How did May treat you?

We were so busy!

I went to a writer's conference and got pulled into going to Hamilton (which was a amazing).

I wrote THE END on the current MS I'm writing. Contemp Romance. Go figure.

The end of May is full of school related activities and ours ended with a bang and one of ours graduating from high school.


 What did you get read in May??
I was able to finish 2 books yesterday and got my May read to 17!! WAHOO!
My favorite 4 from May:



 Uncover the sisters’ origins, dive deep into the catastrophic reign of the Oracle Queen, and reveal layers of Fennbirn’s past, hidden until now.

I LOVED this look into the queen's past. Now I NEED the next book in the THREE DARK CROWNS series!





In the final volume of The Hundredth Queen Series, Kalinda will risk everything to save the man she loves.

I'm sad to see this series come to an end! BUT Emily has a new book coming out soon!







OND ELDR. BREATHE FIRE.

PLEASE CAN I READ THE NEXT ONE PLEASE?!





 



Owen must win the vengeful king’s favor by proving his worth—through extraordinary means.

I  listened to this one and loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment