CDC

If you have any concerns or questions about COVID-19, please, please for the love, go to the CDC website. They will have the most accurate information you need.

Monday, June 4, 2018

Summer TBR Wipeout 2018 READING!




I decided to do The Candid Cover Summer TBR wipeout again this summer! I was a great way to motivate me to get my pile of books whittled down. 

Here's a little bit about the fun:

The Summer TBR Wipeout 2018 summer reading challenge sign-ups are now open! ! I hope that you can join us in our low-key challenge that will help to wipe some of those books off of your ever growing TBR. It is always a fun part of my summer and I look forward to finding out what everyone else is reading this year.


To make the Summer TBR Wipeout 2018 simple and inclusive to everyone, I am opening this up to anyone who wants to participate. You do not have to run a book blog or a website for that matter. All that I ask is that you create your posts on some sort of social media website, such as Instagram, Facebook or Tumblr, etc. You can also read backlist books, ARCs, new releases, audiobooks,  or anything else that has been beckoning you to read it. There will be 4 posts in total that you can link up to here on The Candid Cover.

Here's the schedule:

SCHEDULE:

June 3- July 5: Sign-ups open!
Week of July 1st: Introductory post- What books are you planning to read this summer?
Week of July 15th: Update post #1- Tell us how your reading has been going so far. What books have you read? Were they enjoyable? What’s next on your TBR? Etc.
Week of July 29th: Update post #2
Week of August 12th: Wrap-up post- How did your summer reading go? Did you wipeout some books from your summer TBR?
Don’t forget to check back during the event to link up your posts and earn more points for the giveaway! I am looking forward to this summer reading challenge and I can’t wait to find out what books you are reading this year.

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO READ THIS SUMMER?
Even if you don't want to do this challenge, tell me what you plan to read! 
I'll be back July 1st with my summer TBR list.
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing! I can't wait to read your posts and find out what is on your TBR this summer! :)

    ReplyDelete