CDC

If you have any concerns or questions about COVID-19, please, please for the love, go to the CDC website. They will have the most accurate information you need.

Saturday, September 29, 2018

My FAV reads from September 2018

I got stuck reading ONE book this last week. It's soooooo good and there is no skimming! I don't want to miss anything! It's hard to find the time where I can sit down for long lengths of time and just read this book!
It's this book:


BRIGHT RUIN by Vic James

Opening line:
"The Snubbing Post, down by the river in Vauxhall, was a useful sort of place when the whole of London was looking for you."

This is the third book in The Dark Gifts Trilogy. I'm hooked!





Other books I've enjoyed this past month (is September REALLY OVER???):


THE POET X by Elizabeth Acevedo

Opening line:
"The summer is made for stoop-sitting
and since it's the last week before school starts,
Harlem is opening its eyes to September."







WARCROSS by Marie Lu

Opening line:
"It's too damn cold of a day to be out on a hunt."


(I can't wait to read WILDCARD in October!).






SHADOW OF THE FOX by Julie Kagawa

Opening line:
"It was raining the day Suki came to the Palace of the Sun, and it was raining the night that she died."







I didn't get as much reading done this month. I've already met my reading goal for the year though, so there's that...

2018 Reading Challenge

2018
READING
CHALLENGE
Congrats!
You have read 100 books of your goal of 65!
100/65 (154%)
 
 WHAT BOOKS DID YOU LOVE READING SO FAR THIS YEAR?


AND I did get a lot of WRITING done! WAHOO for me! I can't wait for these little romances I'm writing to be out in the world so others can enjoy these characters who chose me to tell their stories! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment