CDC

If you have any concerns or questions about COVID-19, please, please for the love, go to the CDC website. They will have the most accurate information you need.

Saturday, October 27, 2018

BREAKING JESS by H.B. Moore

What do a crooked detective, an upstanding psychiatrist, and a teenager who can’t remember killing her parents all have in common? Nine years of lies.

He hid her away from society so she couldn’t turn him in. But, in the end, he couldn’t hide her forever.


 Opening line:
"The moment a patient walks through my office door, I an usually assess him right away."

You might already know H.B. Moore is an amazing writer. I've probably read ALL of her romances and anthologies. I already love her writing. BUT THEN SHE GOES AND WRITES THIS BOOK! I couldn't put it down!
Told between two points of view (Jess and Logan), this story is full of suspense and twists and a hint of romance. I loved it!

About 5 swear words, kissing, sexual tense.

No comments:

Post a Comment