CDC

If you have any concerns or questions about COVID-19, please, please for the love, go to the CDC website. They will have the most accurate information you need.

Thursday, January 7, 2016

LATTER-DAY WARRIORS: Stepping Into Your Spiritual Strength by Brock Richardson

Discover the spiritual warrior in you! Based on the belief that every soul has a spiritual warrior within, author Brock Lance Richardson interviews ten men he met through BYU football. Each reveals what it takes to become physically and spiritually strong, while their wives describe what it means to be a “warrior” for young women. Perfect for youth and young adults, this entertaining and spiritually uplifting read will teach you how to build spiritual stamina and to use your inner warrior for good.



When I first saw the cover for this book I wondered what the book would be about but I was excited about the concept of a latter-day warrior. As I started reading I have to admit I was a little disappointed that it was all about BYU players. Obviously, there are good LDS college football players everywhere, why BYU? But as I read I came to realize a couple of things:

1. The author was a BYU football player and developed relationships as well as deep respect for several players.
2. The players had inspiring stories to tell.

As I read, I too was inspired. What we see on TV is only the barest, minimal glimpse into amazing lives. From players highs to lows and highs again, there is something to learn from these amazing men and women. Yes, wives a definitely included in this book as they too have inspiring stories.

This is a great read for anyone who wants to be inspired to live their lives better. Tips, stories and ideas help carry the message to readers.

















No comments:

Post a Comment