CDC

If you have any concerns or questions about COVID-19, please, please for the love, go to the CDC website. They will have the most accurate information you need.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

DEATH THIEVES by Julie Wright


“You’re dead, Summer Dawn Rae.”

When Summer Rae is stolen from the moment of her own death and taken to a future where mankind is dying, it is with the hope that she, and other teenagers like her, can save it. But after only a short time in the future, Summer discovers a darker side to the altruistic reasons behind her abduction. She is determined to fulfill her purpose in a world gone literally mad, but can an ordinary girl save a whole world when she only cares about saving one person?


  Opening line:

"I stumbled in the dark, trying to get out without alerting anyone to my escape."

The beginning of this book drew me until about the time Summer was kidnapped by a guy from the future named Tag and basically told she would be an Eve in a dying world. I wasn't that excited to keep reading but I'm so glad I did! Ms. Wright has written a unputdownable story about time travel, greedy world leaders, adventure and romance.
The main story of the world slowly dying and the adventure to save it was awesome and kept me reading, wondering how this story could possibly end on a happy note.
The romance was tense and surprising and I loved the way it built up.
And the twists and turns and the ending! Awesome.

Keep up the good work, Julie Wright!!

No comments:

Post a Comment