CDC

If you have any concerns or questions about COVID-19, please, please for the love, go to the CDC website. They will have the most accurate information you need.

Thursday, January 12, 2017

The Ready Resource For Relief Society: Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Gordon B. Hinckley by Trina Boice


 




This resource book is a terrific help for LDS Relief Society and priesthood teachers for the 2017 curriculum about Gordon B. Hinckley.  Each lesson includes ideas for object lessons, coordinating videos, handouts, activities, artwork, music, articles, and even how to tie it in with Seminary Scripture Mastery and Preach My Gospel so parents can learn with their teens.  Parents could even use this idea book for their own Family Home Evening lessons!











This is definitely a book I'll use for Family Home Evening. I loved reading through the lessons.
Why did I love it? There's music, object lesson, handouts, activities, etc that are specific for each lesson. 
Perfect for families!
I loved it!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out Taffy! You're right...I think it's perfect for a quick Family Home Evening idea book too!

    ReplyDelete