CDC

If you have any concerns or questions about COVID-19, please, please for the love, go to the CDC website. They will have the most accurate information you need.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

A BLIND EYE book trailer! by Julie Daines

If you think this book trailer is awesome, you should read the book! Go over to my writing blog and enter to win!





Buy the book: amazon.com; seagullbook.com; deseretbook.com
Visit Julie's web site: www.juliedaines.com

When Christian Morris finds a blind girl hiding in his car, his attempt to run away becomes a race to save her from death by scientific experimentation.

1 comment:

  1. That is a cool book trailer. I have recently learned about these book trailers and I think they are a great idea. I saw one for a Brandon Mull book and I was really excited to read the book.

    Bill | http://www.pioneerbook.com/ldsbooks/index.html

    ReplyDelete